Recently Asked Questions:
- How to start a book blog and how to get noticed?
I get this question a lot and this is a hard question to answer but I will do my best. Be nice, communicate with other book blogs, and be original with your content. Write reviews, do bookish tags, and other fun book-like posts such as book photos. You want to stay active and post regularly. If you have anymore questions about this then please ask me.
- How do I take my book photos?
Please check out this post! I am sure it will help.
- What is my favorite book and/or series?
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas.
- How many followers do I have?
I don’t see why this is important because I love all of my followers.
- Who are my favorite bloggers?
This is such a hard question but here are a few…. @rainydayscoffeeandbooks @buttermybooks @books-cupcakes
- Who are my favorite bookstagramers?
Here are a few: pollyandbooks, oatswithbooks, rudyslibrary_, pageswithinme, & storiesforcoffee.
- When did I started my book blog?
Over a year ago but I didn’t started seriously blogging until this may!
- How do I stay up to date on books and bookish events?
I follow authors social medias and sign up newsletters from publishers.
- My reviews? Here.
- Recommendations? Here.